Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Looking Back

Looking back, I think Spring Break this year was very fun!  The number one thing that i loved was freedom.  Freedom from school and from a busy schedule.  I also felt like I had a lot of freedom hanging out with my friend who I don't get to see as much as my friends from school.  There was no drama on Spring Break, like there is at school.  I just love having any break I can have.  Going to Florida is so fun and is almost like a tradition in my family since we have been going down there since I was three.  Spring Break 2011 was the bomb.  I have had better I have had worse, but when you are in Florida you only think about the good things.  Because everything in Florida and especially in Seaside and Watercolor makes me smile.

 Spring Break 2010 was fun too.  Same for 2009.  Now back to my story of Spring Break.  The car ride was five hours from from Tennessee to my house, it seemed longer though.  It was kind of fun because I had not been in a car for a while.  Before I knew it we reached Pet's, that is where my dog stays.  I went inside and he was so happy to see us!  We took him for a walk when I got home and I told him about Spring Break and how it was so fun. I will never forget Spring Break 2011!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment