Saturday, April 23, 2011

OUR Beach House

I forgot to mention that we bought a house ( it is not completely finished yet) in Watercolor, Florida.  This is a big deal, now we have a house to go to when ever we want, we don't have to rent a house any more.  The house is so beautiful, it is yellow with two floors.  There is even and upstairs and downs porch!  The inside is magnificent.  There is a bunk room, and a few other nice rooms.  The house is amazing, I am so happy and thankful that we bought a house in Florida.  In the back of the house is a very tiny porch, and behind the porch has wild life preserve.  I found that very cool.  The house is awesome!

There are a few cons though.  The location is not that ideal, because you have to cross a big busy road to get into what I call,"the real part of Watercolor."  I feel like it is more of a community across the way.  That is the main reason I did not like the house, I hope I will get used to that.  The house is also a little more secluded with nothing in the backyard.  All of things are really bothering me now, but once the house is fully done I think I might come to like it better.  Our house is pretty close to the beach, which is awesome! Most houses we rent are  two miles from the beach, but this one is only one!  Being close to the grocery store is handy also.  So maybe the house is not as bad location wise as I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment