Sunday, April 24, 2011

Exercise Mania

The third and fourth days were very fun.  We all went on a huge bike ride both days in the morning.  We were very exhausted, and especially hungry.  So we rode our bikes to Seaside an had lunch at the Modica Market.  After that we enjoyed another great day at the beach.  This trip was shorter though.  We headed down and of course I got in the ocean splashed around, and cooled off.  I could smell sunscreen as I jumped out of the water.  It was time to tan with my sister.  I tanned, but only for ten minutes because it is kind of boring, but relaxing.  I got up and I looked for sea shells, but had no luck until I came to a biggish shell.  It was much bigger than any other shells, but unfortunately there was something living i it.  So I threw it in the ocean.

 As I finished looking for shells we decided to leave, because we were all hungry.  So we rode our bikes home and got ready for dinner. We decided we were going to go to Great Southern on the third night, Great Southern is a great restaurant that has fantastic fish, and everyone loves their fantastic crab cakes.  They are also known for their fried green tomatoes.  I decided to have their amazing cheese grits, and of course the fried green tomatoes and the crab cakes.  After the filling and delicious meal I had to try their key lime pie that they are also known for.  I shared it with my mom and sister because we were all very full. My dad also tried a little.  When our great meal was over we headed back to the house and my sister went out with her friends while we watched American Idol.  The third and fourth days were packed with lots of activities and exercise as you can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment