Monday, April 25, 2011

First Day in Paradise

As we walked in our rental in Watercolor (Watercolor is right behind Seaside, that is where we stayed, I just always say Seaside ) I notice the smell of sand and what seems like new hard wood floors.  While my parents and sister took a while to unpack, I on the other hand wanted to get out of the beautiful house and see the even beautifuler ocean.  I decided to discover the house.  There were three bedrooms, and three baths.  The house also has a beautiful front and back porch.  The living room/ TV room is a very comfortable room, and the kitchen is large and spacious.  Without too much time passing my parents and sister were ready, so we went to the beach, and of course we rode our bikes, we ride our bikes everywhere in Seaside.  As we walked to the pavilion I could feel the ocean breeze on my shoulder.  I could smell the salt water, and I was loving it.  We headed down to the beach and quickly got in the water, but then jumped out realizing it was freezing! But after standing there for a few minutes I got used to it and walked out to the sandbar to look for shells.

 I did not happen to find many shells, but did see a cute little crab.  After relaxing in the water for about twenty minutes I decided to tan with my sister, so I layed out in the warm afternoon sun, it felt amazing.  After taking a long walk on the beach I saw my friends Emily, Lilly, and Natalie.  We talked for a minute or so and my family and I left the beach and looked around in the stores in Seaside.  I found many cute cloths, bot they were very expensive.  We next took a bike ride to one of the many Watercolor pools.  I got in and cooled off and it was dinner.  I will just say I have never had food that is as good as any restaurant in Seaside.  We decided to go to one of my favorite restaurants, with great pizza, Pizza by the Sea.  We ordered a margarita pizza that my sister and I shared and my parents ordered a cheese.  We enjoyed the pizza and talked for a while.  We were all tired and exhausted from a great first day in Seaside. I couldn't wait for the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment